News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro users receive the September 2022 security patch thanks to MIUI 13.0.9 Global Stable

Started by Redaktion, September 20, 2022, 16:04:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With MIUI 13.5 still stuck in the future, Xiaomi is now updating the Mi 10T Pro (and non-Pro, as usual) handsets with the latest security patch from Google. The size of the update is 301 MB, and there is nothing special to mention about the MIUI 13.0.9 Global Stable package apart from the increased security it promises.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Mi-10T-Pro-users-receive-the-September-2022-security-patch-thanks-to-MIUI-13-0-9-Global-Stable.653691.0.html

mi10t user

Hi, I have this update. And it has one new feature. In dark mode options is now possible to add it into individual apps. I did not have this feature before.
But this update bring new problem. If i download pdf file i can not choose app for opening. It opens random app.

Codrut Nistor

I think you might have missed it so far, but I remember to have separate dark mode setting for individual apps since... last year, I think. On the other hand, it looks like you are right about the PDF bug. I just checked and it does the same for me. :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview