News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Galaxy S23 Ultra may not be radical enough for Samsung fans as informal poll shows Apple iPhone 14 Pro and Dynamic Island are turning heads

Started by Redaktion, September 17, 2022, 20:44:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

An informal poll has revealed that potentially thousands of Samsung fans are considering a switch to Apple. Some of the main reasons for switching include the overall positive impression of the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max, the novelty of the Dynamic Island notch, and concerns that the Galaxy S23 Ultra and S23 series in general will not be much of an upgrade.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Galaxy-S23-Ultra-may-not-be-radical-enough-for-Samsung-fans-as-informal-poll-shows-Apple-iPhone-14-Pro-and-Dynamic-Island-are-turning-heads.653143.0.html

Ler

😁 this statement is as far from truth as ever possible 🤣🤣🤣 Dynamic Island - another "revolution" feature that no one asked for and no one needed, and no one know how to get rid of it 🤣 same as with touch bar display at MacBooks Pro at the recent past 😅

Layli

I am pretty sure most of these people were an iPhone users lol. And you say s23 wont have many changes? Iphone 14 didn't have much changes either lol

vrvly

I got S21ultra since all after that is just copy-paste, I'm happy with 4 focal lengths but I would never go to iOS because of my way of usage.
Maybe Sony, but they got to improve on missing 10x tele or add something better.

JT

Quote from: Ler on September 18, 2022, 07:09:00😁 this statement is as far from truth as ever possible 🤣🤣🤣 Dynamic Island - another "revolution" feature that no one asked for and no one needed, and no one know how to get rid of it 🤣 same as with touch bar display at MacBooks Pro at the recent past 😅

Only apple can bring the once hated notch into a sought after feature.

Toppor Bottom

Yeah, I don't think that's accurate. The notifications on my Fold 4 are pretty similar to that. So... What's the big deal?

Phillyrc187

First off whomever wrote this is definitely an Apple fanboy, your argument is dead at the beginning of your story, Apple is a joke and a ripoff better than Samsung or any of the minimal changes from year to year these real innovative companies have been (they don't change much) I'm still rockin an LG V20, 107000mah removable battery, removable SIM and removable memory along with 4 microphones, first DIS used on cameras in phones, first to use widescreen front cameras and the best Dac I've come across any device up to the writing of this (looking forward to soon trying out the Moondrop Dawn Dac)

Daniel23

Complete nonsense. The IPhone still doesn't compete feature wise with Samsung phones especially the Note series. Apple hasn't done anything special that would make anyone want o move to that horrific operating system.

Samsung guy

The iPhone 14 series is just like the 11,12,and 13. Nothing new. Same design. Se high price.Samsung has way more features and is way more compatible with more apps, and all computer OS's. Apple is a joke. They have so many updates for nothing.They claim its security, but still have NOT fixed issues with false passcodes and other issues going back 3 to 4 yrs.

Esperanto

Haha, nonsense. My GalaxyNote10+ is ahead of any iPhone. I'm ready to switch to S23 Ultra & even better if it has boxy/flat screen (because of the S-pen) + micro SD (can live with T7 1TB).
However the UFS 4 & superior camera hardware is attractive (would keep Note19+ for my partner with still excellent Note8)

Shaikh

Lmao who even wrote this article? S22 ultra was a huge upgrade, look at s21 ultra and compare it yourself.

Apple bot

What a moron. Dynamic island is just an excuse and gimmick for a huge fugly notch that they are struggling to reduce in size. iPhone has been the same junk design since 11,12,13. Only fools still buy this crap.  Your article is so cringey,apple fanboy.I use a mid range android and spend the difference buying Apple stocks to profit from fools like you.🤣🤡

Danny Bishop

Lol so yall want everyone to believe that adding features to a whole punch to distract people from criticism of such a hideous pill shaped punch is so revolutionary that people all wanna switch to Iphone? Please.. How much is Apple paying. And S23 looking the same? They iPhone 14 pro apart from the Dynamic island display is just an iPhone 12 and 13 with different chip and camera so if your switching it certainly isn't for design changes. Get off the hype train and ice universe. Anyone who believes this post is dumb.

Shaif

came to comment but I think people have already buried the writer pretty well ubder the ground. total nonsense. samsung is an absolute innovation factory with highly innovative stylus, fold technology, crazy camera zoom, split screen functionality and so much more. plus the shape is prefessional vs the same old a** design of iphone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview