News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

EVGA leaves the GPU market amid conflict with Nvidia and won't release any RTX 4000 graphics card

Started by Redaktion, September 16, 2022, 23:22:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The American GPU maker refers to disrespectful behavior from Nvidia's side as the reason for its decision to abandon the graphics card market entire just weeks before the highly anticipated reveal and eventual release of the RTX 4000 series.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/EVGA-leaves-the-GPU-market-amid-conflict-with-Nvidia-and-won-t-release-any-RTX-4000-graphics-card.652925.0.html

Marvin

Serves ngreedia right. They are a trash company with trash and partially illegal business practices. Sad for evga tho. They could and should turn over to AMD.

J.F.

From reading the article, it reads basically saying that Nvidia withheld its price for too long that upset EVGA and they also weren't happy that they can't customize it enough to warrant their time as a THIRD PARTY.  So?  I should care why?  They didn't leave the market, they just don't see a return on investment with the new card.

CGIMana

Looks like I'm skipping upgrades until EVGA makes a GPU again.
It's going to be hard to find a decent replacement for my 2080 Hydro Copper.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview