News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 3 with AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 6650U and 32GB RAM now on sale with a notable 30% discount

Started by Redaktion, September 16, 2022, 00:53:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A quite capable AMD configuration of the Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 3 is currently on sale with a decent discount of almost US$500, which is why this deal constitutes a good opportunity to pick up one of the most-admired business laptops on the market.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T14-Gen-3-with-AMD-Ryzen-5-Pro-6650U-and-32GB-RAM-now-on-sale-with-a-notable-30-discount.652760.0.html

Pascal76

That is a good PC but we are several users complaining about bluetooth issue for Lenovo laptop using AMD ryzen 6XXX serie.
Check Lenovo forums.
Also I add a wakeup issue on the sleep mode (I had to hard reboot) and a flicker issue (I had to reboot) ...

davidm

I know a lot of people are waiting for the promised OLED version of this model.
Though the Intel version doesn't have OLED yet either, in general it's really obvious how Lenovo treats AMD as a second class citizen when it comes to display choices.

Dorby

Quote from: davidm on September 16, 2022, 12:20:29I know a lot of people are waiting for the promised OLED version of this model.
Though the Intel version doesn't have OLED yet either, in general it's really obvious how Lenovo treats AMD as a second class citizen when it comes to display choices.
T14 does not even have an OLED option. Also certain Lenovo laptops such as Ideapad Slim 7 series have higher specs on AMD than on identical Intel variants.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview