News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mibro T1 smartwatch revealed with Bluetooth calling and up to 45 days battery life

Started by Redaktion, September 15, 2022, 14:41:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Mibro T1 smartwatch has been unveiled and will launch on September 26. The device has a 1.6-in (~41 mm) display and Bluetooth calling functionality, as well as reported heart rate and SpO2 monitors. According to Mibro, the wearable can last up to 45 days in standby mode or seven days with typical use.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mibro-T1-smartwatch-revealed-with-Bluetooth-calling-and-up-to-45-days-battery-life.651814.0.html

gabriel logan

I reached out first via email, and to my surprise, they responded to my mail and they fixed a call, i was a bit late to the call but they was very understanding. I eventually provided all the details of the target phone I needed to gain access to, as they requested. In short, i was able to get access into my wife's phone, whom I suspected was having an affair with another person. I am very pleased, especially with Levin who really took time to learn every details of the transactions. Well pleased with Vladimir Levin  (hackervladimirlevin @ gmail com) for his hard work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview