News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple releases iOS 16 for iPhone X or newer with iOS 15.7 issued for older iPhones

Started by Redaktion, September 13, 2022, 20:19:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Apple has started rolling out iOS 16 to all of its smartphones from the iPhone 8 and iPhone X onwards. Arguably the biggest update for iPhones this year, iOS 16 arrives alongside iOS 15.7, a security update for iPhones that are ineligible for an iOS 16 upgrade.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-releases-iOS-16-for-iPhone-X-or-newer-with-iOS-15-7-issued-for-older-iPhones.651221.0.html

gabriel logan

I wanted to propose to my girlfriend but before I proposed I thought it wise to run a quick hack on her phone to know if she is really worth it so I hired HACKERVLADIMIRLEVIN @ GMAIL COM after the hack was done I got access to her WhtsApp and text messages behold I found out my girlfriend is a bloody cheat am really happy I found out before I proposed all thanks to you Hacker Vladimir Levin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview