News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Pixel 7 Ultra: Updated camera details emerge with twin Sony IMX712 cameras

Started by Redaktion, September 11, 2022, 15:01:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to new findings within Android code, Google has decided to equip 'Lynx' and 'L10' with two Sony IMX712 cameras, an unreleased sensor. Reputedly, one will serve as the device's front-facing camera, while the second could be a new ultra-wide-angle camera for the Pixel series.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Pixel-7-Ultra-Updated-camera-details-emerge-with-twin-Sony-IMX712-cameras.649903.0.html

Patrick Ray

I wonder if it's not all a reference to either an internal device or the foldable they're working on. Google is notorious for hardware "leaks". An "Pixel 7 Ultra" announcement on October 6th would literally be an unprecedented and not very Google thing to do.

Kocky Viharov

Good!

'couse I saw & copmpare 2 weeks ago new Pixel7Pro with my Pixel3a doing some shots.

Mine was still better. 🥹

Hope that Ultra series will fix this with that upgrade.

😜
P.P. Sorry - it blocks me here to show you some evidential pics links.

Nick Roberts (me) Nick

Ok so I bought a 512Gb Pixel 6 Pro back in December 2021, the Pixel 7 with only up to 256Gb and no expansion is now about to launch and they are talking about the Pixel 8? Seriously? The specs are going backwards, I love my Pixel 6 Pro and have been pretty lucky not having any real problems so there's absolutely NO WAY I'm going to replace it in under a year, it certainly doesn't fill me with confidence when Google have already replaced their flagship phone with a new one and are already working on the replacements successor, pfft

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview