News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S23 and S23+ join the S23 Ultra in uninspiring dimensions and display specifications leak

Started by Redaktion, September 10, 2022, 03:15:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy S23 series will be very much like the Galaxy S22 series in terms of dimensions and display specifications according to a well-known leaker. The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra's alleged measurements have already been shared, and it appears the Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23+ will also be similarly uninspiring in this area, at least.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S23-and-S23-join-the-S23-Ultra-in-uninspiring-dimensions-and-display-specifications-leak.648992.0.html

ppan

Disappointing indeed. And with Apple ditching the Mini for the iPhone 14 lineup, I guess that's the end of the compact-phone concept. I hope my Galaxy S10e lasts until someone decides to bring it back.
Though I find it weird that there's no market anymore for compact phones that easily fit in your pocket and can be used with one hand. I guess I must be in a very small minority.

Walglenut

Digitalguy

I'll make my S10e last at least until this S23, if they give it at least 4000mah battery I might upgrade, if not I may try to make it last one more year...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview