News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei announces CE-certified on-wrist blood pressure monitoring for Watch D and ECG for Watch GT 3 Pro in over 30 European countries

Started by Redaktion, September 08, 2022, 20:42:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei has finally started enabling ECG functionality on the Watch GT 3 Pro in Europe and in other markets, a smartwatch that it released in May. The Huawei ECG App has also arrived for the Huawei Watch D in Europe, as has the device's much-anticipated on-wrist blood pressure monitoring.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-announces-CE-certified-on-wrist-blood-pressure-monitoring-for-Watch-D-and-ECG-for-Watch-GT-3-Pro-in-over-30-European-countries.647429.0.html

JoeBlack

Oh boy, another non-working EKG, blood pressure, temperature and other crap.
I would stick with what mostly works on Huawei smartwatch - decent enough heart rate monitoring ... and pretty much nothing else.

Phloreen

Bought the Galaxy 5 Pro and the GT3 Pro.  The Huawei doesn't have the ECG enabled in the menu. Unfortunately. So I'll stick with the Galaxy 5 Pro. Not such a good battery management, but definitely more features and more comfortable on hand. But like the design of the GT3 Pro much more. And the battery life is crazy.
Anyway, before I bought the GT3 Pro, Huawei forgot to mention somewhere visible enough that some functions will not work in the UK. Had to learn after I've already used the watch. Sneaky marketing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview