News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony teases Xperia gaming gear cooling system cutting short hopes for a new Xperia Play or PlayStation portable

Started by Redaktion, September 07, 2022, 18:00:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Sony has released a new teaser video for an upcoming gaming and smartphone-related product for its Xperia line. Unsurprisingly, fan excitement rapidly built to giddy levels with hopes for something akin to a PlayStation portable or Xperia Play successor. Unfortunately, for some, the product being teased appears to be a gaming gear cooling system for the Xperia 1 IV.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-teases-Xperia-gaming-gear-cooling-system-cutting-short-hopes-for-a-new-Xperia-Play-or-PlayStation-portable.647326.0.html

John-Paul Jospeh Hunt

Does it have a camera optional cutout to use the camera with the cooling system enabled at the same time to keep the smartphone CPU and camera hardware cool as this is needed for this device?

Robert

I was really hoping Sony was going to release a new Xperia Play. It was a very disappointing decision they didn't give what the fans want. The reason I believe that the original Xperia Play failed was it had low specs compared to the competition. I was highly thinking about purchasing an Xperia Play on release years ago but because of the low specs, I didn't. If they were on the very high end, I believe there would be A LOT of people purchasing them. Some people doubt they would sell but I think they would. There are many people who buy high end products like that and I am one of them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview