News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Der Huawei Home Storage startet mit bis zu 16 TB Speicher, Fingerabdrucksensor und NFC

Started by Redaktion, September 06, 2022, 16:16:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Huawei hat einen kompakten Heimserver vorgestellt, der Smartphones und Notebooks bis zu 16 TB Speicher zur Verfügung stellt. Daten werden verschlüsselt gespeichert, der Server kann durch einen Fingerabdrucksensor vor Fremdzugriff geschützt werden.

https://www.notebookcheck.com/Der-Huawei-Home-Storage-startet-mit-bis-zu-16-TB-Speicher-Fingerabdrucksensor-und-NFC.647375.0.html

elivejoseph

A Home Storage device with up to 16 TB of storage could be a standalone unit or a network-attached device that allows users to store and access large amounts of data from multiple devices within their home network. Such a device could be useful for individuals or families who need a centralized storage location for their digital content, such as photos, videos, music, and documents.
www.lenovo.com/us/en/servers-storage/servers/

In addition to the large storage capacity, a Home Storage device with a fingerprint sensor and NFC could offer advanced security features to protect the data stored on the device. The fingerprint sensor could be used to authenticate the device owner and limit access to authorized users, while NFC could provide a convenient way to pair devices with the storage unit or to authenticate users without the need for passwords or other login credentials.

Overall, a Home Storage device with these features could be a useful and secure solution for individuals or families who need a centralized and accessible storage solution for their digital content.
Hello Myself Elive Joseph ! I am working in the domain of digital marketing from 6 years simultaneously. I am involved in copywriting, content writing, blog writing for multiple years.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview