News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Early Core i9-13900K performance review displays incredible multi-core prowess, lower power draw, and cooler temps vs the Core i9-12900K

Started by Redaktion, September 06, 2022, 09:59:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Intel Raptor Lake CPUs are expected to bring good single-core and incredible multi-core boosts over the Alder Lake chips. A Chinese reviewer by the name of EJ Hardware has now tested an Intel Core i9-13900K ES against the Core i9-12900K to showcase the performance profile of the 13th gen chip.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Early-Core-i9-13900K-performance-review-displays-incredible-multi-core-prowess-lower-power-draw-and-cooler-temps-vs-the-Core-i9-12900K.646934.0.html

xseven

Check out newest 7950X cinebench benchmark.. AMD has almost same score in multicore benchmark, while it has less cores and much less powerdraw.

Ndl

Jesus Christ, ~400w load just from the CPU, paired with RTX 4090, you'll have a very good heater for winters to come

Drivab

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview