News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Bosch Smart Kitchen Dock debuts with built-in Amazon Alexa

Started by Redaktion, September 05, 2022, 11:35:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Bosch Smart Kitchen Dock has been shown at IFA. The device acts as a stand for a smartphone or tablet and can assist you in the kitchen. For example, built-in Amazon Alexa allows you to ask questions on the go. Plus, you can display recipes and swipe through the content with hand gestures to prevent your screen from getting dirty.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Bosch-Smart-Kitchen-Dock-debuts-with-built-in-Amazon-Alexa.646933.0.html

Alicia Blane

Be warned, most of these so called hackers are imposters,i have been ripped off several times already, thankfully my friend introduciced me to a reliable contact, he works with discretion and shows proof before payment ,  does all sorts of hacks, would prefer to let his services speak for itself, you can contact him on Wickr at wizcyber (would have to download wicker app) , if he asks where you got his contact do say from Lisa.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview