News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tiny Galaxy S23 Ultra vs S22 Ultra design change highlighted just as Samsung mocks Apple for slow innovation

Started by Redaktion, September 02, 2022, 07:25:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The expected Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra's design has been compared with that of the S22 Ultra, with a leaker utilizing power banks to give a visual representation of how the S23 Ultra will look. Ironically, this rather small design difference has been pointed out just as Samsung has been busy mocking Apple's slow innovation process in a new Galaxy S22 Ultra and Z Flip4 promo video.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tiny-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-vs-S22-Ultra-design-change-highlighted-just-as-Samsung-mocks-Apple-for-slow-innovation.645270.0.html

Marky Mark

Quoteare of the same thickness and that the difference comes with the radian

Last time I checked a dictionary, "radian" is a unit of angle measure. I think the word "radius" is the one you are looking for :)

cuksickle

Quote from: Marky Mark on September 03, 2022, 08:12:24
Quoteare of the same thickness and that the difference comes with the radian

Last time I checked a dictionary, "radian" is a unit of angle measure. I think the word "radius" is the one you are looking for :)

Nope, radian is correct, the angle of curvature is changing, the distance from the center of the "circle"  is not.

Tony

I'm really sick of the phones looking exactly the same year in and out. Samsung really needs to step it up and release a with a fresh new design, something bold. I haven't felt like upgrading last few years especially taking away expandable memory. I've been a Samsung guy for years but I'm ready to start considering alternatives. For as much as they charge, raising the price year in and out, taking away features  many people want, I'm not paying through the roof for minor upgrades under the hood. I'm not into the fold phones either, I like my Note or Ultra phones just fine, I just wish they release a new phone that looks killer.

Galaxy Fan

I'm really disappointed in Samsung. The plus should be the highest spec phone they offer. The ultra is too thick and too heavy. I miss my s9+ which had a better screen than my s21.

They also need to improve their charging game. OnePlus and other Chinese brands are massively innovating charging. Please Samsung bring us fast charging.

I don't want a Chinese phone, but Samsung falls flat. I can't stand the size of the ultra, but I want ultra specs.

LOL

The whole point of Apple is not to be a spec whore, but to have a tight-knit ecosystem.

Samsung tried to do that alone but unsuccessfully, so it made an unholy alliance with Microsoft some years ago. All Samsung phones get preinstalled with Microsoft apps.

Ahmad

Quote from: LOL on September 04, 2022, 13:00:18The whole point of Apple is not to be a spec whore, but to have a tight-knit ecosystem.

Samsung tried to do that alone but unsuccessfully, so it made an unholy alliance with Microsoft some years ago. All Samsung phones get preinstalled with Microsoft apps.
hello

Ahmad

Quote from: Galaxy Fan on September 04, 2022, 05:32:18I'm really disappointed in Samsung. The plus should be the highest spec phone they offer. The ultra is too thick and too heavy. I miss my s9+ which had a better screen than my s21.

They also need to improve their charging game. OnePlus and other Chinese brands are massively innovating charging. Please Samsung bring us fast charging.

I don't want a Chinese phone, but Samsung falls flat. I can't stand the size of the ultra, but I want ultra specs.
Samsung S23 series coming soon.I hope 65 watt charger, rog phone series. 120 and 200 watt I don't really it. Brand 100% guarantee give charger 120 and 200 watt safe and longterm life battery. Oppo coming soon charger 240 watt, next coming brand give 350 watt.

Ahmad

Quote from: furtive4 on September 03, 2022, 07:30:37Well, if it means we'll get a flatter screen, I'm all for it
you like flat screen ???? (Now 2022, flagship android dominace curved design. Different people opinion like and dislike.

Ahmad

Quote from: Tony on September 04, 2022, 02:25:51I'm really sick of the phones looking exactly the same year in and out. Samsung really needs to step it up and release a with a fresh new design, something bold. I haven't felt like upgrading last few years especially taking away expandable memory. I've been a Samsung guy for years but I'm ready to start considering alternatives. For as much as they charge, raising the price year in and out, taking away features  many people want, I'm not paying through the roof for minor upgrades under the hood. I'm not into the fold phones either, I like my Note or Ultra phones just fine, I just wish they release a new phone that looks killer.
I hope S23 series back expandable memory card. Tab S8 series give expandable memory card. Ditch expandable memory card mainstream flagship android and midrange year 2021 and 2022. Opinion another people, used expandable memory card and slow smartphone.kexcept smartphone brand japanese give expandable memory card.

Pane123

Boring, big and expensive. Exactly the reason I moved to Xiaomi years ago and won't be going back to Samsung.

Marky Mark

Quote from: cuksickle on September 03, 2022, 22:09:50Nope, radian is correct, the angle of curvature is changing, the distance from the center of the "circle"  is not.

You don't get it, do you ?
When one thing is more rounded than the other, it's the radius (which is smaller).

Never heard anyone to say radian for this. Notebookcheck just regurgitated the expression of a non native English speaker. I just wanted to say that more editorial input would have been better. And a lot of news articles here ar like this.

Asia

I saw someone say they are "tired" of all galaxy's looking the same. I have to DISAGREE EVERY galaxy that came out does NOT look the same nor are they the same size. If your sick of galaxy's looking the same then you HAVE to be sick of IPHONES looking the same!! Because THATS one phone brand that NEVER changes the LOOK of it's phones Nor the DISPLAY! They are so BORING and OVER RATED!! Iphones can go for $1200 but if you DROP it or OVER CHARGE it your screen is either SHATTERED AND DONE the FIRST DROP (without a screen protector and sometimes WITH a screen protector!) Or your battery DRAINS QUICKLY after ONE YEAR of having the phone! I LOVE galaxy's and I think they are WAY better than iPhone iphone only became the most popular because there are so many follow the trend people in this world that 80% of the ppl who have iphones only have them because OTHER PPL have them! I've never been a follower so I ALWAYS go for what's NOT CONSIDERED the BEST ! I like to stand out and be my OWN person and so I switched from iPhone to galaxy 4 years ago and am happy I did! Every BAD thing iphones do like their SUPER sensitive screens and dying batteries overtime galaxy's do NOT have those issues! I like the new galaxy s23 but I have the z flip 4 which I just got so that's why I won't be getting the s23, but it's nice and I would have gotten it if I didn't just get the z flip 4.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview