News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i7-13700KF showcases beastly performance against the Ryzen 7 5800X and the Core i7-12700K in valid Geekbench entry

Started by Redaktion, September 01, 2022, 10:34:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

After AMD revealed the Zen 4 processors and their estimated performance against the Intel Alder Lake chips, all eyes are now on Intel Raptor Lake CPUs. If recent Geekbench listings of the Core i9-13900K and now the Core i7-13700KF are accurate, Team Blue looks set to meet the Zen 4 challenge head-on.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i7-13700KF-showcases-beastly-performance-against-the-Ryzen-7-5800X-and-the-Core-i7-12700K-in-valid-Geekbench-entry.644282.0.html

88&88

QuoteAMD can RIP now. Intel has finally won!!

On Videocardz&wccftech is full of supporters of one of each company and that humans like they are load full tech blogs of comments like this.
Maybe up to Skylake/Zen1 could exist but not nowadays.

Hope that fanboys red&blue team wake up and start to understand how ARM w/DARPA RISC-V ISA have changed the world, maybe on this November with Qcom/Nuvia processor.

too much hype is correct until with YT tech bloggers will show comparisons between Zen4 vs 3 with U and H series. K must die consume too much for +61%more energy for +34% performances

LyntonB

Dario

I read the title, clicked and imediately scrolled down just to confirm the name of the author. Now I can leave :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview