News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkVision T32p-30 monitor announced with 4K 16:9 IPS panel, HDR10 compliance and KVM switch

Started by Redaktion, September 01, 2022, 06:03:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The ThinkVision T32p-30 features a 21:9 31.5-inch IPS panel with 4K resolution that can reproduce 95% of the DCI-P3 color space. It also comes with a USB hub, KVM switch and optional modular webcam and speakers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ThinkVision-T32p-30-monitor-announced-with-4K-16-9-IPS-panel-HDR10-compliance-and-KVM-switch.643915.0.html

Hunter2020

Lenovo monitors suck.  My 23.8 QHD monitor from Lenovo reduced to a bedroom TV screen.  99% sRGB but horrible over-saturated colors.  Serious work that I do, I do on laptop LCD screens!

TechOnly2022

Lenovo monitor is not that good, kvm feature is not perfect. Support also sucks and does not support Mac IOS.

k3davis

The Thinkvision monitors they announced two years ago still aren't available (at least not in the US) so even on the off chance this interests you, don't hold your breath

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview