News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Zeblaze GTR 3 smartwatch revealed with 1.32-in display and reported skin temperature sensor

Started by Redaktion, August 31, 2022, 13:32:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Zeblaze GTR 3 smartwatch has been revealed on AliExpress. The wearable has a 1.32-in touchscreen with an 82.6% screen-to-body ratio. The listing suggests that the watch has built-in skin temperature, heart rate and SpO2 monitors. Plus, the gadget is expected to last up to 15 days on a single charge with typical use.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zeblaze-GTR-3-smartwatch-revealed-with-1-32-in-display-and-reported-skin-temperature-sensor.644292.0.html

Rotating Bezel

Looks identical to the Galaxy Watch5.. I first thought you guys used the wrong picture in the article 😂

Gadget Track BD

Zeblaze GTR 3 is a good smast watch but i think in this price, you will get a watch with better display. Everything was good in my experience without the display brightness. In Bangladesh, the price of Zeblaze GTR 3 is around 2500 taka which is 34$.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview