News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Valid Intel Core i9-13900 Geekbench 5 showcase thrashes the AMD Ryzen 7 5800X and the Ryzen 9 5950X

Started by Redaktion, August 29, 2022, 12:21:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

On the eve of the announcement of the AMD Ryzen 7000 series processors, Intel's 13th gen "Raptor Lake" Core i9-13900 has made a stop at Geekbench, resulting in valid single and multi-threaded benchmarks. As expected, the chip comfortably beats the Core i9-12900K in both workloads and tramples the AMD Ryzen 9 5950X and the Ryzen 7 5800X in the multi-core test.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Valid-Intel-Core-i9-13900-Geekbench-5-showcase-thrashes-the-AMD-Ryzen-7-5800X-and-the-Ryzen-9-5950X.643617.0.html

Yes

Joe B

Does the person who wrote think that this is even close to a valid comparison?  Yes obviously this is going to beat the 2 year old AMD processors with 1/3 the core count.  Who expected those to keep up?  If you guys are looking for a writer who finished high school shoot me an email.

Mr Majestyk

So a 24 core, 2 year newer and much higher clocked cpu thrashes an 8 core and 16 core cpu. Ok roger that Captain obvious.

Abdulwaleed

Yo Murtaza, when you gonna do a comparison of the 13900 with an Egyptian abacus? We're looking forward to it!

Greg

Who's writing these articles. How much did Intel pay for this stupid struggle comparing 2.5 year old processor to a new one that hasn't even released yet. What morons

Joseph

I literally lol'ed when the author doesn't even know how DDR memory works. Memory clocked at 2400 MHz is 4800 MT/s.

Lionel

Actually writing a message to say due to this article I will be blocking this site from my news feed ...

This is beyond stupid, anyone with a modicum of tech knowledge will know how much garbage this is, I expect you were either -
A. Paid well.
B. Actually believe the comparison.
Neither bodes well for your journalistic credentials.

Aron

Quote from: Abdulwaleed on September 01, 2022, 11:06:02Yo Murtaza, when you gonna do a comparison of the 13900 with an Egyptian abacus? We're looking forward to it!

Thank you!!
Your comment made my day, I literally laughed so hard, I was almost crying :-)

NighTWolF

Tendetialy written or payed article. Comparing previous generation 2 years old CPU with unreleased new generation? This must be a joke or author is a stupid millenial adolescent without knowledge of technical differences between architectures.

Lets compare 7series of AMD CPU's with latest i9 to see the real competition...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview