News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Mix Fold 2 becomes the most expensive Xiaomi smartphone to repair

Started by Redaktion, August 28, 2022, 14:17:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has released a second-gen Mix Fold with its most advanced flexible display to date. However, its owners may be advised to look after it, as all that 120Hz Samsung AMOLED may make it very expensive to fix. Replacing its main screen may cost about half as much as the flagship smartphone itself.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Mix-Fold-2-becomes-the-most-expensive-Xiaomi-smartphone-to-repair.643556.0.html

S.Yu

OMG look how much they charge for the battery...one of those moments I think Apple should rightfully be bankrupt again.

Yuriy

I have an opportunity to buy this phone and I really want to take it. However, I'm unable to find anywhere if it's display flickers/uses PWM. Could anybody here answer that question, please?

S.Yu

Quote from: Yuriy on August 29, 2022, 06:09:31I have an opportunity to buy this phone and I really want to take it. However, I'm unable to find anywhere if it's display flickers/uses PWM. Could anybody here answer that question, please?
There will be PWM for OLED unless otherwise indicated.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview