News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Alienware AW2723DF previewed ahead of October launch with LG Nano IPS panel and 280 Hz overclockable refresh rate

Started by Redaktion, August 27, 2022, 11:35:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Alienware AW2723DF is a gaming monitor that Dell is aiming at eSports gamers, with a 1440p resolution and a 280 Hz overclockable refresh rate. Dell boasts that the Alienware AW2723DF is VESA DisplayHDR 600 certified too, as well being AMD FreeSync Premium Pro and NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Alienware-AW2723DF-previewed-ahead-of-October-launch-with-LG-Nano-IPS-panel-and-280-Hz-overclockable-refresh-rate.643251.0.html

Fed

I don't really understand this release/model, it offers virtually nothing over the AW2721D that was released almost two years prior. What am I missing?

ArminS

Quote from: Fed on September 04, 2022, 23:55:28I don't really understand this release/model, it offers virtually nothing over the AW2721D that was released almost two years prior. What am I missing?

The price is much cheaper.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview