News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

ASUS presents the ROG Swift PG27UQR and ROG Swift 360Hz PG27AQN with fast IPS panels

Started by Redaktion, August 24, 2022, 19:07:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

ASUS has unveiled the ASUS, ROG Swift PG27UQR and ROG Swift 360Hz PG27AQN, a pair of 27-inch gaming monitors with fast IPS panels. Arriving later this year, the ROG Swift PG27UQR and ROG Swift 360Hz PG27AQN are 4K/160 Hz and QHD/360 Hz gaming monitors, respectively.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/ASUS-presents-the-ROG-Swift-PG27UQR-and-ROG-Swift-360Hz-PG27AQN-with-fast-IPS-panels.642588.0.html

hudson_wearsHitops

WHAt in the actual he'll? I feel for the author of this article, with the alphabet cornucopia of designated model numbers ,all being letter or number ,respectively, apart from each other. This article made my head hurt and I learned only how dumb I actually am once finished. Asus made some new monitors, same but different than other ones that have . SW27UQIE SQU27SH SQREW THI5

mynsme

only HDMI 2.0 Nice joke ASUS

people will need to use DP 1.4 with DSC. Its so ironic how this monitor is targeted for esport games and players need to use DSC, which will introduce ***latency***

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview