News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Casio G-SHOCK GA-B001 is a first-gen Bluetooth-enabled watch with a user-installable bezel and band

Started by Redaktion, August 23, 2022, 14:50:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Casio has unveiled its latest G-SHOCK timepiece as the series' first ever model to rock the OEM's new "integrated bezel and band" technology. It makes the new watch at least appear more modular, and has also been conceived as a "near-future" design also inspired by virtual reality (VR) environments. The GA-B001 variants can also pair with an owner's smartphone via Bluetooth and Casio Mobile Link.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Casio-G-SHOCK-GA-B001-is-a-first-gen-Bluetooth-enabled-watch-with-a-user-installable-bezel-and-band.642420.0.html

Corsair

Quote from: tedy on August 23, 2022, 15:13:15Ridiculous Casio with their nerdy big a** watches good for nothing
Dying breed

Couldn't agree more! Expensive plastic low tech watches. Though I ve go to admit, I admire their marketing. They are still managing to find customers to sell them. This is beyond me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview