News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

MSI introduces mini PC motherboard with soldered Intel Tiger Lake-H mobile processor

Started by Redaktion, August 23, 2022, 14:32:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The MSI PRO HM570TI-B I526 appears to be a laptop mainboard converted to desktop PC mini-ITX format. No pricing info, but the inclusion of a soldered Intel Core i5-11260H processor without too many bells and whistles suggests this is a budget-friendly product.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/MSI-introduces-mini-PC-motherboard-with-soldered-Intel-Tiger-Lake-H-mobile-processor.642246.0.html

Hunter2020

My Windows XP laptop died after 12 yrs.  Bought a Huawei Matebook with Windows 11.  Doesn't feel as nice as the old laptop.  So I'm starting to assemble mini-ITX computer capable of running Windows XP as the TRUE successor of my old laptop.  May surprise people but u can still buy Ivy Bridge (3rd gen Core) mini-ITX brand new even today.  Anyways, the nice thing about mini-ITX mobos is you can connect an LCD screen directly to the mobo (not needing bulky VGA/HDMI cables but the tiny laptop kind that also supplies power to the LCD).  This mini-ITX mobo from MSI should have eDP connector for LCD display or I would be very disappointed!

Hunter2020

OK, so it is there at top right of the mobo (second image) is the eDP connection(s) for LCD display.  That's what makes mini-ITX mobos unique.  Don't find this in regular desktop PC mobos!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview