News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Painless K'Watch Glucose blood-free CGM smartwatch produces positive first-in-human trial results as PKvitality targets 2024 for availability

Started by Redaktion, August 23, 2022, 06:21:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

PKvitality, the company behind the development of the K'Watch Glucose blood sugar monitor, has published the results of a recent clinical trial. The continuous glucose monitor (CGM) smartwatch produced a high accuracy level. In addition, the design of the K'Watch Glucose has been finalized and the firm has updated its launch timeframe schedule.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Painless-K-Watch-Glucose-blood-free-CGM-smartwatch-produces-positive-first-in-human-trial-results-as-PKvitality-targets-2024-for-availability.642380.0.html

Heather Cellar

Poorun Giao

IAM a diabetic patient, glad to hear about this glucose monitoring watch. I would like to have one and how do I get it .if volunteer needed for further evaluation,i will be happy to offer my services.Thanks.

Patrick Harris-Worthingto

This will be fantastic. I'll wait till the consumables drop to $49.00 or if medicare will pay for them.

Arif Zaman

It's a great breakthrough in CGM development and may these kind of products will replaced with ordinary chemical capillary test which always require blood sampling. I believe the launching around the globe will be little difficult coz pharma companies invested in billions of $$ in manual blood testing machines and acc.

Looking one set for my own use as I'm a type 2 and still using chemical capillary test.

Kind regards

Arif

Allison Kidd

I would love to get this watch. I will volunteer my services for clinical trials if you need it. I am absolutely excited to buy this watch

Terri Sellers

I would love to be in the trial.  I've been diabetic since 2004. No one has been able to help me get my sugar under control. 
Please  contact me? I'm desperate to find something that works for me???

David Sturgess

I'm relatively new to type 2 diabetes, any advancement on sticking needle in my finger, I'm all for. Engineer by trade so can you a concise report
If you need another person trial please contact me

Shymdeo Gosine

I am a type 2 diabetic for the last
37years and tried other products that claim to work effectively but after spending more than a 1k dollars I was told you have to be a US citizen when it work conveniently i hope that this product will be a game changer

Norbert (Bob) Gostischa

Shawn

This site is notebookcheck.... why are people asking notebookcheck about the watch? Contact the company.  It's 2022, it's not available until POSSIBLY 2024. They should learn how to spell exercising in their video.....

Matt M

This sounds interesting but it is a long way off, and there are already plenty of reliable CGM monitors available that replaced blood tests some time ago. You could use Abbott's Freestyle Libre, but Dexcom and others have similar type devices.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview