News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Urban Drivestyle UNI Viper electric bike has moped like design and 80 km range

Started by Redaktion, August 22, 2022, 20:30:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Urban Drivestyle has started a pre-sale for its UNI Viper e-bicycle. The fat-tire pedelec has a motocross design, with a suspension system to provide comfort when off-roading. A motor can assist you at a speed up to 25 kph (~16 mph) for up to 80 km (~50 miles). Plus, the bike features a motorbike-style headlamp and bench seat.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Urban-Drivestyle-UNI-Viper-electric-bike-has-moped-like-design-and-80-km-range.642247.0.html

ChrisL

Over two grand for a bike that only goes 16.5 mph?...Is this a Joke ir Am I reading this wrong.?.Iam in UNITED STATES

Chic Matthews

Agree with first commenter ChrisL
For 2K this bike should go 50 mph. Too bad it doesn't because, otherwise it looks like a nice bike. Good design and style. Needs bigger motor and battery.

B

I love the way this bike looks and if they had put the damn top speed at the top of class 2 it would be a little better but with the 750 watt bikes on the market coming in with bigger batteries and more power and top speed between 24 and 30 miles an hour? I can't understand why they would bring it to market in this underpowered format.
Looks really good but can't imagine I will be seeing many of them around.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview