News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Elon Musk keeps chasing Twitter's bot accounts as he now goes after ad tech companies

Started by Redaktion, August 20, 2022, 09:28:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Twitter and Elon Musk will come face to face in court on October 17. Twitter brought the lawsuit against Musk for walking away from the US$44 billion deal because the social site allegedly underreported the number of spam accounts. In his search for answers, the Tesla CEO is now going after two New York-based ad tech companies.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Elon-Musk-keeps-chasing-Twitter-s-bot-accounts-as-he-now-goes-after-ad-tech-companies.641442.0.html

lksdjaf

I'm still feel triggered by Twitter's bold statement about the percentage of bots. I mean, I'm a big fan of twitter, twitter is fantastic platform or at least twitter is as good as a person's range of interests. But in the same time the platform is full of bots and scam and those bots are like in every thread.

Njonjo Ndehi

During the dot com bust stock prices of popular companies fell by 90%. I think Elon Musk remembered that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview