News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Garmin Fenix 6, Enduro, Tactix and MARQ smartwatches receive Beta version 23.00 with new Training Status widget functionality

Started by Redaktion, August 19, 2022, 18:52:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Garmin continues to roll out beta updates for Fenix 6, Enduro, Tactix and MARQ series smartwatches at a breakneck speed. While Beta version 22.85 is only a few days old, the company has issued Beta version 23.00 with even more changes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Garmin-Fenix-6-Enduro-Tactix-and-MARQ-smartwatches-receive-Beta-version-23-00-with-new-Training-Status-widget-functionality.641607.0.html

S.Yu

It's almost amusing how Garmin keeps managing to updating the smartwatches enough such that the high price is justified, that older models are rarely sought after even as they inevitably drop in price. I've been waiting for one reasonably priced flagship(I'm thinking ~$500) but I keep getting attracted by the latest, which are generally $1000+.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview