News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The world's first 240 Hz OLED screen on the MSI Raider GE67 HX gaming laptop revealed to have the clearest and cleanest motion on any modern display, according to professional calibrator

Started by Redaktion, August 18, 2022, 17:26:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Andrew Morris

aweBitz

I can vouch for these claims. The joy and fulfilment I get from this display is unlike any other I have experienced. I've refrained from even using my external displays as they don't come close to the satisfaction I get from it.

Anonymousgg

Quote from: Andrew Morris on August 19, 2022, 02:22:56I can confirm Vincent's statements. It's definitely the best gaming screen I've ever used!

Quote from: aweBitz on August 20, 2022, 04:04:27I can vouch for these claims. The joy and fulfilment I get from this display is unlike any other I have experienced. I've refrained from even using my external displays as they don't come close to the satisfaction I get from it.

I can confrim that you are bots.

Andrew Morris

Quote from: Anonymousgg on August 20, 2022, 06:48:05
Quote from: Andrew Morris on August 19, 2022, 02:22:56I can confirm Vincent's statements. It's definitely the best gaming screen I've ever used!

Quote from: aweBitz on August 20, 2022, 04:04:27I can vouch for these claims. The joy and fulfilment I get from this display is unlike any other I have experienced. I've refrained from even using my external displays as they don't come close to the satisfaction I get from it.

I can confrim that you are bots.

I can confirm you haven't used a 240Hz OLED display.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview