News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Flip4 are shown to beat a Galaxy S22 Ultra in a battery drain test

Started by Redaktion, August 16, 2022, 14:13:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Galaxy Z Fold4 and Flip4 could be said to be Samsung's most cutting-edge flagship smartphones to date, thanks to their updated flexible main displays. However, they still have smaller batteries than their closest 'normal' counterpart the Galaxy S22 Ultra. Nevertheless, the 3 devices seemed to be capable of some extremely surprising results when put to a test of screen-on time.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold4-and-Flip4-are-shown-to-beat-a-Galaxy-S22-Ultra-in-a-battery-drain-test.640894.0.html

Adam222222

I think that almost all of this kind of Youtube test are performed in airplane mode making them not very realistic. Does anybody know how much lower times would be while connected to the mobile network? Half as high?

JamesV2

It's not hard to beat the S22 Ultra in a battery test. I have this phone and without a super fast charger I would be out of juice on a daily basis. It's actually pretty sad my 2019 Huawei P30 Pro has the same 10x optical zoom, faster charging and longer battery life than the current "state of the art" S22 Ultra.

Jim262

I usually get a day and a half with 7.5 to 8.5 hours SoT. Dude has got something sucking on those batteries causing abnormal batery drain.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview