News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Tronsmart Onyx Ace Pro TWS hands-on: A basic and affordable AirPods alternative

Started by Redaktion, August 14, 2022, 01:00:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Tronsmart Onyx Ace Pro is an affordable AirPods alternative with Gaming Mode and impressive autonomy, as well as Siri, Cortana, and Google Assistant support. The 13 mm drivers and Qualcomm aptX support are also great in theory, but real-world usage might come with a few surprises.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Tronsmart-Onyx-Ace-Pro-TWS-hands-on-A-basic-and-affordable-AirPods-alternative.640404.0.html

Lopez

I have two pair of this tws in all models i have the same problem with disparing each other headset and didn't pair with any phone.... Lost of money

Codrut Nistor

I am sorry to hear about your problems. In my experience, no problems with the connectivity. I am talking about the Onyx Ace Pro. What models do you have?

Michał

I had a non-pro version. I had to replace under warranty twice a year. the battery in the case died the first time. the second time the battery in the left earbud died. I exchanged them for Galaxy buds live, the best headphones I've ever had.

Codrut Nistor

I don't know, Michał, but it looks like I got very lucky with the TWS that I tested in the last two years. Even the affordable models, like this one, ALL OF THEM, work fine after one or two years of use. I think it has to do with luck and patterns of use as well. Maybe exposure to temperatures and/or humidity as well. And, as I said earlier, sheer luck...

Fulvio

I absolutely do not recommend this TWS.  The first one I bought, works perfectly, from the experience with this one I bought another 3 for the family.  unfortunately the 3 had loading problems on one side and after months and videos, explanations, I got the exchange at a high shipping cost.  I received the 3 new ones, one of them after a few days stopped emitting sound on one side, the other 2 had similar problems to the first.  There are reports of charging problems on the internet, don't believe all the positive reviews.  I replaced my Tronsmart with TWS from Anker and now I have equipment that works and is of good quality.  my alert.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview