News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 12.4: Larger premium tablet arrives with superior battery capacity, a new display and MIUI Pad 13

Started by Redaktion, August 13, 2022, 12:21:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has introduced a new version of the Pad 5 Pro. Sold as the Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 12.4, the tablet has a larger display than its predecessor, making it more comparable to an iPad Pro 12.9 and a Galaxy Tab S8 Plus or Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. Xiaomi has included a larger battery as well as a bigger display, among other changes.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Pad-5-Pro-12-4-Larger-premium-tablet-arrives-with-superior-battery-capacity-a-new-display-and-MIUI-Pad-13.640411.0.html

3.5mmjackplease

If only it had a 3.5mm headphone jack...

I still can't find any tablet with sd 750g  and up
Or  SD 850 and up

With 3.5mm jack

Goodnews

Quote from: 3.5mmjackplease on August 13, 2022, 15:27:21If only it had a 3.5mm headphone jack...

I still can't find any tablet with sd 750g  and up
Or  SD 850 and up

With 3.5mm jack

I have some good news.

Lenovo Legion Y700 Tablet:
Hey, Hey!

Simongray

What a pity it is android based. A large tablet is more like a computer than a phone and needs different features. There is, for example, no way to have multiple user accounts for logging into the system.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview