News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga 7i 16 IAP7 2-in-1 now shipping with Intel Arc A370M graphics for $1400 USD

Started by Redaktion, August 04, 2022, 20:11:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Jose Hidalgo

Hi, I can't agree with this part, sorry :

" which makes it one of the heaviest and biggest convertibles you can buy. In fact, its 2 kg weight is almost twice as heavy as some 15-inch laptops like the LG Gram 15. "

Actually it's the other way around : the LG Gram are pretty much the only exception, since they are the lightest convertibles one can buy (BTW yes, I said "convertibles" and not "laptops" like you: we can't compare convertibles to laptops, convertibles are always heavier).

In fact all other 16" convertibles weight at least 1.9 kg, which puts this Lenovo Yoga at pretty much the same weight than its competitors, leaving aside the Gram. So no, it's not "one of the heaviest", or else they (all 16" convertibles besides the Gram) are ALL "one of the heaviest". To me the weight of this Yoga is just perfectly normal for its size. It's the Gram 16T90 that's unbelievably light, not the other way around.

Also, please don't forget that the Gram 16T90P just isn't sold in France. Not at all. It's impossible to get one. We can get one from the UK or from Germany, but then they'll have QWERTY or QWERTZ keyboards instead of the french AZERTY ones. Bottom line : not everyone can buy a Gram convertible right now, sadly.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview