News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AMD Radeon RX 580 astonishingly pushes over 500 FPS in Minecraft after the Adrenaline 22.7.1 update

Started by Redaktion, July 30, 2022, 13:43:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AMD's latest Adrenaline 22.7.1 driver update has improved the OpenGL performance of Radeon GPUs. For instance, the RX 6800 XT enjoyed an up to 92% improvement in Minecraft after the update. As it turns out, old GPUs like the RX 580 also show an incredible boost in OpenGL applications on Adrenaline 22.7.1.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-RX-580-astonishingly-pushes-over-500-FPS-in-Minecraft-after-the-Adrenaline-22-7-1-update.637571.0.html

Cholo

500 fps is invisible to the human eye. It's a waste of time having very high frame rates as they simply are impossible for humans to perceive.
They are invisible.
Ergo. They are totally useless.

Henkert

This comment
Quote from: Cholo on July 31, 2022, 09:07:06500 fps is invisible to the human eye. It's a waste of time having very high frame rates as they simply are impossible for humans to perceive.
They are invisible.

This comment is very dumb

Servo

Quote from: Henkert on July 31, 2022, 15:54:31This comment
Quote from: Cholo on July 31, 2022, 09:07:06500 fps is invisible to the human eye. It's a waste of time having very high frame rates as they simply are impossible for humans to perceive.
They are invisible.

This comment is very dumb

I agree as well, the articles is about performance boost not about what human eye can precieve or not.. the performance increase is incredible

Mark k

How is it dumb? If you can't see it it makes no difference, also hardly any games use opengl, if it was directx it would be a completely different story!

Borg

My rx580 wont even update opengl past 1.1 when i install the drivers. So i cant wven play Minecraft.

Dan and Dan

Quote from: Borg on August 05, 2022, 18:21:16My rx580 wont even update opengl past 1.1 when i install the drivers. So i cant wven play Minecraft.
You might have a card that's been altered for mining, I'd consider looking at putting stock boots back on the memory. You should be able to tell using software first though, don't brick it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview