News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Project Cambria: Meta Quest Pro launch date, pricing, specifications and CAD renders surface

Started by Redaktion, July 27, 2022, 14:38:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

More details about Project Cambria have emerged, expected to launch as the Meta Quest Pro. With a high starting price, the Quest Pro will be considerably more expensive than the Quest 2. The Quest Pro's controllers should be available separately too and may even be compatible with the existing Quest 2.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Project-Cambria-Meta-Quest-Pro-launch-date-pricing-specifications-and-CAD-renders-surface.637049.0.html

gamer729

Why has no one answered the following question in any of the info:

Will all current Quest 2 games work on this new headset?

Christ

1000 usd with no controllers included? Then 300 usd for the controllers? What a joke, didn't know this was an Apple product.

Kryss

For that price I'd just get into a Vive or PlayStation. The one real appeal with the Oculus was the low price point; Facebook buying them out and requiring an account (and no, calling them "Meta" doesn't change anything) is already a massive disincentive.

Jack the price and why would I not just get one of the others?! Especially if the games aren't compatible!

I've got an Oculus 1 & 2; I've been looking forward to a 3. But not for that price.

And with the current swappable batteries in the controllers I just put my own rechargable lipo's in there and swap them maybe once a week. $15 up front from AliExpress and no ongoing costs.

And jacking the price for the Quest 2 right before this "leaks" is just to try and cash in on the panic buying. Pure, blatant greed!

Guess I'm shopping for a Vive.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview