News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG 49WQ95C debuts with a 49-inch Nano IPS panel, a 32:9 aspect ratio and a 144 Hz refresh rate

Started by Redaktion, July 25, 2022, 14:21:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

LG has unveiled the 49WQ95C, another monitor that falls under its UltraWide brand. Equipped with a 49-inch Nano IPS panel, the LG 49WQ95C has plenty of connectivity to go with its high resolution and high refresh rate display.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-49WQ95C-debuts-with-a-49-inch-Nano-IPS-panel-a-32-9-aspect-ratio-and-a-144-Hz-refresh-rate.636780.0.html

Andy Grey Rider

Headline grabbed my attention and I have only LG technology.
Started reading the content and quickly lost interest.
Not impressed at all.

Photography Professional

Looking good, finally a higher refresh 32:9 monitor with an IPS panel. Hoping for good gray and decent black uniformity.

YUKI93

This is basically the 49WL95C but with 144Hz refresh rate support. Finally, about time LG gives a high screen refresh rate to their 32:9 IPS LCD monitor. This is definitely on my list since there isn't any curved 32:9 monitor in existence to date that has an IPS LCD screen panel and at least a 120Hz screen refresh rate. This is the only one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview