News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Shell SR-5B: Neues Fatbike mit 500 Watt-Motor und entnehmbarer Batterie

Started by Redaktion, July 24, 2022, 10:22:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Shell bietet elektrische Fortbewegungsmittel an und will mit dem SR-5B ein erstes E-Bike auf den Markt bringen. Das Fatbike soll einen hohen Komfort bieten und sich in allen Geländearten einsetzen lassen.

https://www.notebookcheck.com/Shell-SR-5B-Neues-Fatbike-mit-500-Watt-Motor-und-entnehmbarer-Batterie.636404.0.html

LeiderNein2

Produkt nicht erhältlich, macht aber nichts ging ja ehr nur um die Amnazon Falle die als Artikel getarnt werden sollte.

NikoB

Once again it is clear that these "products" are for lazy, fat Europeans, and not for people who care about their health (you need to turn the pedals, not use the motor - the bike is for this, especially this "sports" nonsense even without protective frames from splashes and mud for everyday business driving). This is not a road bike and not a sports bike, this is a product for those who are bored from an excess of extra money in Europe, of which there are still too many, but everything ends ...

The poor, in underdeveloped countries, cannot buy quality electrical solutions for real benefit in their lives. they often can't even afford a scooter, and gas pollution in China and India is terrible, not to mention other even poorer countries. But the rich in the "golden billion" are exhausted from boredom and laziness, not knowing what else to buy with extra money. After all, spending $ 2000+ on a "sports" bike (despite the fact that, like the iPhone, its factory cost is several times lower, i.e. it is never optimal in terms of price-opportunity / payback) is pure madness from the point of view of a person in a poor country ...

I do not need an electric motor, I pedal myself, pumping up muscles and burning excess fat. I'm at an ideal weight, unlike a bunch of fat-bellied people my age. It's hard for them to pedal, but with such a motor they can pretend that they are doing "sports"...

noplan

Quote from: LeiderNein2 on July 24, 2022, 11:14:16Produkt nicht erhältlich, macht aber nichts ging ja ehr nur um die Amnazon Falle die als Artikel getarnt werden sollte.

Na zum Glück, nicht dass den Schrott noch jemand kauft.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview