News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro: European price and colour options leak for Galaxy Unpacked-bound premium earbuds

Started by Redaktion, July 22, 2022, 16:37:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Pricing for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro has leaked, a few weeks before Samsung unveils its next premium set of earbuds. While Samsung is expected to bring several new features to its Pro earbuds, the price should remain unchanged from the Galaxy Buds Pro.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Buds2-Pro-European-price-and-colour-options-leak-for-Galaxy-Unpacked-bound-premium-earbuds.636277.0.html

MikeJones

I don't care as long as they actually stay and fit in my ears. The pros are miserable and I regret buying them to "upgrade" my galaxy buds.

Jt

I agree. That is the main reason I read the article and I believe that is the number 1 thing that we all wanted to see change.Love the sound and hear through. A.N.C. is a little more like a "virtual seal" in my opinion, than it is noise canceling.
Maybe with a better fit the N.C. will improve.

Zander

As long as they changed the metal so we don't have a reaction to it anymore, I can't WAIT! I loved my Buds Pro, but can't wear them because of the odd ear oozing and itching it causes. Only pair of earbuds I've ever had do this in my life.

It has been well-documented, so hopefully Samsung has fixed it for the 2nd Gen.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview