News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Redmi 10C Smartphone Review - Great color reproduction for the entry-level phone

Started by Redaktion, July 21, 2022, 18:55:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Redmi 10C is once again significantly cheaper than the Redmi Note 11 with the same SoC. Is it worth saving a few Euros or should you rather invest in the more expensive Redmi? We find out in our review of the Redmi 10C.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Redmi-10C-Smartphone-Review-Great-color-reproduction-for-the-entry-level-phone.636130.0.html

Tiago Marques

The charger is ok. A lower power charger will mean the battery will last much longer. People are not informed enough of the drawbacks of fast-charging.

Yuvz Singh

Firstly I bought this device a month ago and I'm loving it.
The camera could use macro etc lenses but it's 50mp main shooter takes some pretty awesome pics.
The display isn't the best but it's more than adequate even for gaming.
The battery lasts like forever. I go through days when I've got nigh on 50% power at day end.
Yes there are better phones out there but in this price bracket I believe the Redmi 10c is definitely a leader.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview