News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

New Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra camera leak brings glad tidings to expectant fans

Started by Redaktion, July 17, 2022, 18:12:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Typically reliable leaker Ice Universe has now confirmed one detail about Samsung's next-gen range-topper, the Galaxy S23 Ultra. The flagship will, indeed, sport a 200 MP camera but that sensor has yet to be announced.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/New-Samsung-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-camera-leak-brings-glad-tidings-to-expectant-fans.635297.0.html

RadimH

We say "more Mpx more Adidas".  I like Samsung phones, but the pursuit of Mpx cameras puts me off these phones.

YugamiSekai

Unless it has a 200x digital zoom I fail to see why they couldn't just make a better 100MP camera

heffeque

Quote from: YugamiSekai on July 18, 2022, 00:51:08Unless it has a 200x digital zoom I fail to see why they couldn't just make a better 100MP camera
Especially seeing that the Xiaomi 12S Ultra currently has probably the best camera out there, and it's "just" 50 MP.

Hgd

Retar...ded.. comments. What the f u think samsung will bring a worse sensor in the s23... think u dumb fs

Jay9

It's going to be hard to beat the vivo X80PRO it's the best camera phone to date  hands down.

Shady

Quote from: Hgd on July 18, 2022, 03:26:47Retar...ded.. comments. What the f u think samsung will bring a worse sensor in the s23... think u dumb fs
Quote from: Hgd on July 18, 2022, 03:26:47Retar...ded.. comments. What the f u think samsung will bring a worse sensor in the s23... think u dumb fs
your f dumb for say that

Ganch

I have Full frame Sony A7RII camera with all kind of lenses. No mobile camera can touch the professional camera and lenses. It is stupid to keep this fight for mobile camera megapixels. Remember: it is the optic(lens) and the big sensor(full frame) that gives better pictures. You cannot compare the tiny mobile sensors with the full frame one.
I do have Sony Xperia 1 III that fulfill my expectations as mobile device. 12 megapixels on the mobile camera is enough. Maybe the Tesla mobile will change the market once it is here but this fight for more megapixels is stupid

Haughk

I'm in total agreement on the micro sd card slot! Samsung is so full of sh** too I love how they said you don't need one anymore but a month and a half later they release the a53 5g WITH a Micro SD card SLOT! So apparantly you do need them but only if you wiling to pay 1/3 the price of their flagship and buy a lower mid range phone. What a bunch of RETARDS!!!

Glegster

All those of you that hate for micro sd cards. Have fun when the internal hard drive dies or you break your phone and can not just swap out your photos a0nd music on an sd card.
Oh and enjoy when someone hacks your cloud storage...

Dontfret

Quote from: Glegster on July 18, 2022, 21:17:49All those of you that hate for micro sd cards. Have fun when the internal hard drive dies or you break your phone and can not just swap out your photos a0nd music on an sd card.
Oh and enjoy when someone hacks your cloud storage...

That thought makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, that someone would consider me important enough to hack my cloud account !!!!! AS THEYRE HACKIN THEYLL ALSO GET TO JACKIN when they see the infinite scroll of D pics....seriously tho if you think there are only 2 ways to store data externally is an SD card or the cloud.....you deserve to lose all your D pics foeva

LOL

I never cared for the microSD card slot even when I had an Android phone which has it. I prefer the dual SIM feature which also uses the same slot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview