News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

12S Ultra: Xiaomi's latest top-end smartphone costs more than US$500 per unit to produce

Started by Redaktion, July 16, 2022, 17:37:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 12S Ultra can be described as Xiaomi's new camera behemoth in more ways than one. The OEM has also sourced the highest-end display for its latest flagship, driven by the fastest processor Qualcomm can provide. Now, the cost of packing all of this and more into the same device at the factory has been revealed.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/12S-Ultra-Xiaomi-s-latest-top-end-smartphone-costs-more-than-US-500-per-unit-to-produce.635362.0.html

TruthIsThere

I say BS on these *unfounded* numbers. Who *regulates* 😏 these crooked azz prices is the villain? Same burning azz chips every year that the said device cannot even use, EFFICIENTLY, without it overheating or catching on fire, SERIOUSLY!

Who cares about it capturing 2K, 4K up to 8K when the device will burn up in 5-minutes in the shoot! 👎

Mre

I've had my 12s ultra for 4 days now.  It is an incredible piece of kit. 

Camera is amazing, night mode shots are insane.

As for heat.  No issues so far, maybe the 8+ is that much more efficient.  Maybe the cooling system is that good.  Either way i am, so far, very impressed.  Especially given the reports of heat issues in the gen 8.

Hunter2020

Xiaomi is the poor man's brand.  No matter how hard it tries cannot shake off the image.  Xiaomi is extremely popular in India because that's the kind of customers they cater to -- the developing country consumers!

LOL

Quote from: Hunter2020 on July 17, 2022, 18:26:31Xiaomi is the poor man's brand.  No matter how hard it tries cannot shake off the image.  Xiaomi is extremely popular in India because that's the kind of customers they cater to -- the developing country consumers!

Actually, Xiaomi and Oppo marketed different sub-brands of phones to India: Xiaomi has Poco while Oppo has Realme.

Indians love cheap Android phones, the cheaper the better.

Raggamuffin

Quote from: Hunter2020 on July 17, 2022, 18:26:31Xiaomi is the poor man's brand.  No matter how hard it tries cannot shake off the image.  Xiaomi is extremely popular in India because that's the kind of customers they cater to -- the developing country consumers!

Xiaomi is not a poor brand. It is a bargain brand from China with the goal of beating flagships at much better prices. Like all phones, it has premium and budget range. FYI several if not most phones actually have budget versions of the same model for less wealthy parts of the world. Graded A, B and C. Same phones but the chips have less rigorous testing - though you'd never notice the difference.

Fight

Ljudi pricate hrpu gluposti,Samsung je samo sranje,smece, i ime što su se ljudi zapalili na brend.Kao i na iPhoneu.Recimo s Samsunga koje sam tada koristio,a krenuo sam od nota,4,sve do s20 serija, iskreno ,s njih sam prešao na moj prvi Xiaomi redmi 9 pro,Iskreno s njim sam pojeo sve samsuge koje sam imao,jes mobitel na papiru nije bio jak,ali s stvarnošću,njegovoga korištenja,uvidio sam se u njegov brži rad,bez štekanja,igranje igara po par sati bez opterećenja,i zagrijavanja uređaja.Savršen spram Samsunga,bilo kojega,kad se puni zagrijavanje,igranje igrica,mogao sam roštiljati,na njima,koliko se zagrijavaju.Dok na Xiaomi nisam imao tih problema.Sada koristim Xiaomi 10t lite, i 11t pro mogu vam reci aparati spram Samsunga bilo kojega galaxy od s10 do s23 za mene su avion,bilo je i kada je bio na Tornju ispred galaxy i iPhonea.Na testovima.Ali Samsung je odnjeo prednost na prodaji,a nikada se iskreno nije pokazao na testovima kako spada Samo prodaja i predstavljanje kod operatera,ali iskreno zivo smece od mobitela za vas koji to ne znate ....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview