News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 15 Plus laptop review: Close to being the perfect all-rounder

Started by Redaktion, July 16, 2022, 05:18:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Inspiron 15 Plus, Dell offers a sleek and compact multimedia laptop that is suitable for all kinds of purposes. We took a detailed look at the 15-inch laptop.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-15-Plus-laptop-review-Close-to-being-the-perfect-all-rounder.634547.0.html

Johannes Pinxter

Reading your and others reviews of DELL laptops seems to have one thing in common - Holyness!
It always seems to be the number one of which just the name DELL seems to be enough.How come?
I am an enthousiast laptop user for many years and follow its development with high interest. What I dont understand is why DELL seems to be a real Saint.
At the moment I am using a LG 15" ultrabook being very light, totally silent and looking nicely.
What I am "missing" is the "touch" display. I am still waiting for a good replacement which most probably will be the new Surface laptop "5" although the new Galaxy book 2 pro 360 seems a good option too!

DELL does not know how to take care of WEIGHT, surely not if larger than 14".
DELL does not know what "SILENT" is either.

However both, for me very negative factors, seems of no influence to the holy adoration of the Saint DELL.

Maybe one day I will understand, or more important DELL takes "SILENCE" and "WEIGHT" serieus.

P.S. This is a general comment and not to Notebookcheck in particular.
I love your in depth reviews!

Jackson

These Inspiron "Plus" models (15" and 16") are fantastic. Unlike XPS, these are reasonably priced for the specifications. They are a great choice for someone who likes the power and good looks of XPS machines, but they don't want to pay XPS prices to get it.

I would avoid this 15" one and just get a used Inspiron 16 Plus instead, which will be far more powerful with a MUCH better screen (3k) for a similar price.

Man

Dell laptops are bullshit.... I have a3 years old inspiron which takes 20 min to start some applications

Ednumero

Quotejack of all trades

In today's market I would count 16:10 (or taller) and >60hz important to achieve that label, but I am glad the display has a decent color space.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview