News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Brompton Electric P Line: Urban folding e-bike launches weighing 15.6 kg

Started by Redaktion, July 13, 2022, 13:21:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Brompton has released a new e-bike in the UK, the Electric P Line: Urban. The lightweight pedelec weighs 15.6 kg (~34.4 lbs) and can fold to make it easier to carry. The e-bike has a range of up to 45 miles (~70 km) and a top assistance speed of 16 mph (25 kph). A smartphone mount is fitted to the handlebars, and the bike has an accompanying app.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Brompton-Electric-P-Line-Urban-folding-e-bike-launches-weighing-15-6-kg.634572.0.html

Ciro

NO bad products, only  bad prices, and this seems to be 2-3x more than expected. I guess if you need to fold for tight storage, this may be the best choice.

Spunjji

Quote from: Ciro on July 13, 2022, 22:19:21NO bad products, only  bad prices, and this seems to be 2-3x more than expected. I guess if you need to fold for tight storage, this may be the best choice.

Brompton have always had obscene prices. They market to an audience that buy for the name and don't worry so much about the cost. They do seem to have high-quality products but I don't think I could bring myself to pay more than £2000 for something like this, and even that would be a stretch!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview