News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 certified by FCC ahead of late August release

Started by Redaktion, July 11, 2022, 15:44:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The FCC has certified the Galaxy Z Fold4, a crucial step in the road to the device's release. Expected to debut on August 26, the FCC appears to confirm that the Galaxy Z Fold4 will support a Samsung S Pen, along with the latest mobile and Wi-Fi connectivity standards.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold4-certified-by-FCC-ahead-of-late-August-release.634259.0.html

CliffG

I'm reading this article on my ZFold3 and I'm hooked on the big screen experience. However Samsung will not get my bucks for the 4. My mandatory upgrades were not included; better camera would help, but the deal killer is no silo for the S pen. They fit it in the New Ultra, in my wife's Note but didn't bother with the 4.
There's a small crack in the screen fold already and I am very careful about what is used on the big screen so I'll have to hold out for the 5...or maybe another brand?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview