News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sublime iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max concept images surface as Apple tipped to ship up to 100 million units before 2023

Started by Redaktion, July 08, 2022, 12:17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Eye-catching Apple iPhone 14 fan-made concept renderings have surfaced, giving another idea of what future iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro owners could be shelling out record amounts for. In addition, a noted analyst has forecast that Apple could have up to 100 million iPhone 14 units manufactured and ready for sale before 2023 arrives.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sublime-iPhone-14-Pro-and-iPhone-14-Pro-Max-concept-images-surface-as-Apple-tipped-to-ship-up-to-100-million-units-before-2023.633853.0.html

Phil Latella

I am a long-time Android User. I started with the Note 1 and I currently have the S22 Ultra. Prior to the Ultra, I tried the iPhone 13 Pro Max. I must say I LOVED it . The watch and the phone worked so well. The earbud I LOVED the whole thing. With that said I hated looking at the phone. That God Awful UGLY notched seemed to get bigger every time I looked at the phone.

Then I started seeing images of the iPhone 14 with NO notch and no hole punch. I was so excited. Then the leaks with that GOD AWFUL pill and hole punch. I was so hoping that it wasn't true.

The pill and hole punch was so ugly and dated I could not believe it. Once it became official, I traded the ugly notched creator for the s22 Ultra.

Hopefull the iphone 15 will come into the future and then I'll switch back

Sam Good

Apple should focus more on their display, especially on the bezels on their phones manly people go for a large & tiny bezel screen, if you can compare huawei p20 screen to the so called iphone 13 series they looks no different that's no Good for the so called giant #apple they should please improve their work on iphone display it matters alot.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview