News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Moto G82 5G smartphone review: OLED, optical image stabilization and large battery

Started by Redaktion, July 02, 2022, 17:39:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Moto G82 5G is a nice addition to Motorola's portfolio at a typical mid-range price of around EUR 330. Thanks to its strong features, similarly priced smartphones appear less attractive by comparison. But does the Moto G82 play all its cards right?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Moto-G82-5G-smartphone-review-OLED-optical-image-stabilization-and-large-battery.632784.0.html

Detailed Review

The post covers very detailed review of the phone with precision to details captured wherever possible. Very nicely done!

John Robinson

I recently brought this phone, and I have to say it is a comfortable upgrade from my previous device. A well rounded good phone, with a great battery! Thanks for the review.

vertigo

I almost didn't bother reading this article because the specs summary didn't list an SD card in storage, whereas it's often listed there if available. I've noticed a fair amount of inconsistency in NBC reviews, particularly in this respect, and it would be very helpful if you developed and used a consistent template which included important things like this on every review.

Also, I avoid phones with PWM, as I could barely even use my last one because of it and it ended up being a waste of money, and considering many others are sensitive to it as well, this should absolutely be something mentioned there, and it would be really helpful to have more info regarding the DC dimming as to how effective it actually is. 120Hz is extremely low for PWM, so I find it very hard to believe it's able to be tweaked to make the phone usable.

meh123

What is your problem? DC Dimming feature is super rare, huge respect to Motorola.
Besides, OIS is a pr$$$$$$mium feature, this is not another marketing 100500MP sensor, OIS is the real deal.

Rik

I bought this phone about 2 weeks ago,it replace my Motorola G7 plus. It's comfortable and easy in handling. For a phone in this price range you have alot of specs.The micro SD you can use is a 1T.In the package was also headset included with a good Quality that i prefer very much. I don't know it's in every country included. It's my 3rd Motorola till.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview