News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gigaset GS5 Lite: Mid-range smartphone with Android 12 and a 4,500 mAh removable battery launches in Europe

Started by Redaktion, July 01, 2022, 19:10:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Gigaset has presented the GS5 Lite, an affordable Android 12 smartphone with a removable battery. Also equipped with a large and bright 1080p display, the Gigaset GS5 Lite retails for €249 and is available in two colours.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigaset-GS5-Lite-Mid-range-smartphone-with-Android-12-and-a-4-500-mAh-removable-battery-launches-in-Europe.632766.0.html

aaps

whilst i would never buy this, i am fully supportive. just not with my wallet - not with those specs.

Phil Mercy

Quote from: aaps on July 01, 2022, 20:06:29whilst i would never buy this, i am fully supportive. just not with my wallet - not with those specs.

There is also a Gigaset GS5 without "Lite" which has more Ram and a faster Processor. Still has removable battery and the other features.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview