News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

AYA NEO NEXT 2: New gaming handheld presented with Steam Deck looks and Intel Arc dGPU or AMD Radeon RX 6000 options

Started by Redaktion, June 29, 2022, 22:36:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

AYA NEO has revealed the NEXT 2, a gaming handheld that will be available with Intel and AMD processors. While the latter will feature RDNA 2-based iGPUs, AYA NEO plans to offer the former with dedicated GPU options from the Intel Arc Graphics family. AYA NEO has drawn heavily from the design of the Steam Deck too.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/AYA-NEO-NEXT-2-New-gaming-handheld-presented-with-Steam-Deck-looks-and-Intel-Arc-dGPU-or-AMD-Radeon-RX-6000-options.632385.0.html

PolCPP

Is it me or Aya is announcing too many devices?

I mean, where are they even getting the money to make those profitable in the first place? The tooling for many of those different designs is really expensive.

Renton

You got something wrong. Both the Intel and AND versions will ship with dGPU. In their slides and on their discord, Arthur has confirmed it to be a 6000 mobile series dGPU. Most speculate it to be the 6500m, since the 6300m would just be a 6800u performance wise.

Mysteryknigh

Zyphur

Quote from: PolCPP on June 30, 2022, 00:26:04Is it me or Aya is announcing too many devices?

I mean, where are they even getting the money to make those profitable in the first place? The tooling for many of those different designs is really expensive.
they honestly are releasing too many. Whoever is also backing them must have proper deep pockets. Also the PC handheld market is still fairly niche so im not sure why tjey pushing this hard.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview