News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Cubot Pocket: Ultra-small smartphone launches globally with a 4-inch display and Android 11

Started by Redaktion, June 29, 2022, 21:27:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Cubot has started selling the Pocket, a miniature smartphone running Android 11. Measuring 119 x 58 x 12.5 mm, the Cubot Pocket has a 4-inch display, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of expandable storage. Cubot sells the Pocket through Amazon and AliExpress in three colours.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Cubot-Pocket-Ultra-small-smartphone-launches-globally-with-a-4-inch-display-and-Android-11.632397.0.html

Thane

I was interested in this to potentially replace my PALM companion, until I saw the screen is significantly worse. The palm has a smaller 3.3 inch higher resolution 720p HD display, which meets the criteria for Apple's retina classification.

Gray

Am I the only one to realize the article is referencing at least 2 different phones without making a distinction?
This is poor writing with negligible research.
Stop publishing crap articles.

Molto33

I have the Cubot King Kong, and the tiny size really fit to me, it's a micro phone, with which I can text, read my mails, sharing my connection to my bigger Poco X9 with the one I take pictures.

For SMS, Facebook, calls, sharing connection and mailing each day, the battery take a week without restriction and it's a topic maker too ! "Wooo ! What is that tiny phone you have ?"
Yeah, I'm in 2003 when we could sit down with our phone in our pocket, I know, I know...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview