News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google Camera app reveals camera details about Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro and Pixel tablet

Started by Redaktion, June 29, 2022, 21:17:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Google has released a new version of its camera app, which has now reached version 8.5. While the update contains minor changes, it seems that Google has also added references to the upcoming Pixel 7, Pixel 7 Pro and next year's Pixel tablet. Surprisingly, the Pixel tablet misses out on some existing Pixel camera features, including the ability to record 4K videos.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Google-Camera-app-reveals-camera-details-about-Pixel-7-Pixel-7-Pro-and-Pixel-tablet.632381.0.html

geemy

I don't think people care that much about tablet cameras. a good selfie camera that works well in low light for video calls is all it needs and back camera that's useable to scan documents. not 4k video. Even stupid tourists using iPads to snap their holiday pictures are a dying breed. even with similar camera sensors as a flagship smartphone, it's still a cumbersome and fragile item that doesn't fit in a pocket or handbag and that has very poor ergonomics to take pictures. If I want to use something else than my smartphone to take pictures, it's a bridge camera with a super zoom, or a mirrorless/DSLR camera with lenses that can't be replaced by a smartphone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview