News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Elon Musk says the autoworkers union has too much power over the White House while Tesla cuts 200 Autopilot jobs

Started by Redaktion, June 29, 2022, 15:03:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tesla will be temporarily weakened by the effort to ramp up production at two new Gigafactories at once, said VW's CEO, and this will be Volkswagen's chance to catch up by 2025. Tesla just shed more than half of the jobs in its Autopilot office in San Mateo all the while Elon Musk complained about UAW's power over the White House.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Elon-Musk-says-the-autoworkers-union-has-too-much-power-over-the-White-House-while-Tesla-cuts-200-Autopilot-jobs.632313.0.html

wubba

All electric car makers except Tesla and Mini seem to be resolutely against making cars that look nice and are fun to drive.

If Elon were smart, he'd forget about Twitter and spend his extra cash on buying Mini from BMW.

_MT_

Quote from: wubba on June 29, 2022, 16:02:12All electric car makers except Tesla and Mini seem to be resolutely against making cars that look nice and are fun to drive.
Most cars are not fun to drive and most people wouldn't pay for it. But Tesla looking nice? Didn't they sue Fisker for doing a poor job? They're certainly going their own way (big windows, softer lines, that is something I can get behind). Generally speaking, I would say electric cars are just as ugly as conventional cars. Yes, when they try to design something futuristic to set it apart as an electric car, it can end up badly. Also, I have a feeling like their idea of fun is all about acceleration. The steering or suspension is nothing to write home about.

Ian St. John

The guy with $200B+, control of social media and no (apparent) scruples says that 'real people' have too much power? Guess meeting the pope went to his head. He thinks he is GOD.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview